We are looking to add new full time and part time clinicians to our wonderful team!
We are a dedicated and long-standing practice in the South Shore community that has been in business for more than 30 years. In that time we have continuously improved in order to adapt and offer not only excellent clinical care, but a supportive and outstanding place to work. Our practice recently moved to a large beautiful building that will give us space to grow as well as offer additional services to the community such as groups, community events, and professional development and collaboration opportunities.
For our clinicians we provide a steady stream of referrals, competitive compensation, billing and credentialing support, comfortable office space, and a supportive team environment. Candidate should be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians! We currently have both in person and fully remote positions available and can offer hybrid work schedules.
- Masters or Doctorate in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Counseling, or Allied Health Field
- For independently licensed clinicians: LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Committed to being to anti-racist, social justice oriented, and culturally competent
- Experience working with children and adolescents or couples counseling
- Positive and optimistic attitude that can handle flexibility and change
- Availability to meet with clients on nights and weekends
- Comfort with electronic records and use of technology, specifically telehealth
- Have access to a private location to conduct teletherapy sessions and ensure HIPAA compliance
- Compassion, humor, and respect for clients and colleagues
- Prior private practice experience or credentialing with insurance panels
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Time Off (the longer you are with the practice the more you earn!)
- Annual Continuing Education stipend
- 401K with 4% employer match after 1 year of employment
- Health and dental insurance benefits available to those who average 25/hours a week
- Ongoing trainings and support through clinical consultation/supervision
- Paid admin time for meetings, supervision, and mandated trainings
- For Master’s level clinicians working towards licensure this includes not only free supervision but you are paid for the hour!
- Paid Family Medical Leave time
- Professional advancement opportunities
- Bonus potential through our referral program
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
Alyson Skok, DSW, LICSW
Owner, Mass Bay Counseling