We are looking to add new clinicians to our wonderful team!
Mass Bay Counseling, a group private practice in Marshfield, is looking for part-time and/or full-time psychotherapists to join our group practice. We are a dedicated and long-standing practice in the South Shore community that has been in business for more than 30 years. In that time we have continuously improved in order to adapt and offer not only excellent clinical care, but a supportive and outstanding place to work.
We provide a steady stream of referrals, competitive compensation, billing and credentialing support, comfortable office space, and a supportive team environment. Candidate should be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians!
- Masters or Doctorate in Social Work, Counseling, or Allied Health Field
- Current unrestricted license in the State of Massachusetts as a LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LADC, or Psychologist
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience post independent licensure
- Prior private practice experience or credentialing with insurance panels
- Experience working with children and adolescents or couples counseling
- Positive and optimistic attitude that can handle flexibility and change
- Availability to meet with clients on nights and weekends
- Comfort with electronic records and use of technology
- Compassion, humor, and respect for clients and colleagues
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
Alyson Skok, DSW, LICSW
Owner, Mass Bay Counseling