We are looking to add new clinicians to our wonderful team!
Mass Bay Counseling is looking for part-time and/or full-time psychotherapists to join our group practice. We are a dedicated and long-standing practice in the South Shore community that has been in business for more than 30 years. In that time we have continuously improved in order to adapt and offer not only excellent clinical care, but a supportive and outstanding place to work.
Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Massachusetts with 3 years post independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience and registered with CAQH. Previous paneling with insurance companies is a plus as our clinicians become credentialed with most major panels (something we help with as needed!). Compensation is percentage based on income received and paid out bi-weekly, and candidates will be under employee status.
We prefer our therapists to have a specialty, such as children and teens, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc. Mass Bay Counseling provides a steady stream of referrals; as most of the referrals we get are often requesting after work hours or weekends, someone who is receptive to working these hours is preferred. Candidate should be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians!
- Steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation
- In house medical billing, coordination of benefits/eligibility, follow up on payments
- An in house receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Individual consultation and support with our owner
- Retirement account with up to 4% company matching
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- All office supplies needed to provide services
- Current State of Massachusetts license as a LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, PhD, or PsyD
- Willing to work 14 hours per week for part-time or 28 hours for full-time
- Minimum 3 years post independent licensure
- Preferred: Paneled with insurance companies (BCBS, Tufts, Aetna, Beacon, etc.)
- Preferred: Prior private practice experience
- Solid clinical diagnostic, assessment, and treatment skills
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling effective communication and collaboration
- Positive and optimistic attitude that can handle flexibility and change
- Organizational skills and ability to manage patient records
- Self-discipline and ability to set priorities in regards to documentation
- Comfort with electronic records and use of technology
- Compassion, humor, and respect for clients and colleagues
- Masters or Doctorate in Social Work, Counseling, or Allied Health Field
Required independent license or certification:
- Clinical Psychologist, LICSW, LMFT, or LMHC (please do not apply if you are provisionally licensed)
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
Alyson Skok, DSW, LICSW
Owner, Mass Bay Counseling